Men’s Sunday Morning Bible Study
- Name: Fishermen Class
- Age: 30-55
- Description: The Bible study group is discussion based for both single and married men. Members are involved in the total life of the church-committees, deacon ministry, Sunday Night Alive discipleship ministry, and many more. Many members enjoy outdoor activities such as softball, golf, fishing, camping, and hunting.
Women’s Sunday Morning Bible Study
- Name: Loving Well Class
- Age: 30-55
- Description: This discussion based class offers women of all backgrounds (single, married, or single again) an encouraging setting in which to study God’s word and apply His scriptures to their lives. This group laughs–sometimes cries–as they share using a combination of book reviews, video studies, and themed lessons.
Co-Ed Sunday Morning Bible Study
- Name: Singles/Young Adult Bible Study
- Age: 18-29
- Description: This Bible study group is geared to twenty-something singles and uses a video-based Bible study curriculum from Right Now Media.
- Name: Freeman Class
- Age: late 20’s to 40’s
- Description: The Freeman class is geared to couples and uses the Formations Literature published by Smyth & Helwys as their guide. This group also enjoys social time and family time together.
- Name: Seekers Class
- Age: 50 and up
- Description: The Seekers class is a diverse group of singles, both women and men, devoted to Bible study and serving God. Utilizing Lifeway’s Explore the Bible curriculum, each individual brings over 45 years of life experience to a “round table” of discussion. They believe that by sharing new ideas and resources they can grow and become more like Christ.
- Name: Genesis Class
- Age: 50 to 65
- Description: The Genesis class is a co-ed group of married and single adults between the age of 45 and 60 years old. The class is discussion based and uses the Lifeway Explore the Bible series for their curriculum.